Update AO-51 Digi Test

Howdy Gang  Bill again K7MT

I got a one line to W7XY in Missoula to pass thru the system from my TH-7
and it worked.  My Sgate picked it up passed thru the internet to W7XY in
Missoula ACK came back thru the internet then up to AO-51 and back to my
TH-7.

However my APRS position reports from the TH-7 and the DM-700 in the truck
are not going thru the bird back to my Sgate and onto the internet.  I will
continue to work on it and learn at the same time. Progress on messages at
least but APRS Positions will take some work.

Cheers  Bill K7MT