AO-51 Digi Test

Howdy from Bill K7MT in Helena, Mt.

I had the AO-51 digi test up and running under APRS + SA, PK-96, and Sgate
to internet last two passes.  I had my truck and handheld kenwoods on
145.860, 9600, path as aprs via PACB-1.

Copied the down link very strong and printed the entire path.  I beaconed
every two minutes from the truck and handheld and never did see a digi APRS
postion pass thru the system to the internet.

Hope I have all correct and this is in fact a APRS digi as all my setting
seemed to be correct....

Bill K7MT