January/February 2006 Issue

Hi Everyone,

Hope all are having a great holiday season. I certainly am.

BUT - time to get to work all you authors out there. Please get your articles
ready for the next issue of the Journal. I'd like to have them by the third
week of January at the latest to keep this issue on schedule, so you have some
time yet. But sooner is better if you have something done already. Don't
procrastinate (please).

Curl up by the roaring fire with your high-tech laptop and type out some words
and process some graphics and send them to me!!! The best address to send
large graphics is: journal at amsat dot org.

Thanks for all of your support for The AMSAT Journal. I sincerely hope all of
the members are enjoying it.

73 and have a very happy and successful New Year!!

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal