From: Neil Melville [mailto:nmelville@freenet.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 4:19 AM
To: Devere, George T GS-14 AFSPC/XPYC; Ian Ashley; Radu Barza; Freddy
Pranajaya; missioncontrol@sseti.org; Amsat-bb; ncube@rocketrange.no;
STLee@calpoly.edu; operation@space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp;
g.shirville@btinternet.com; Yohko; nakasuka@space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp; Neil
Melville; graham@shirville.com; Marianne Vinje Tantillo
Cc: Randolph, Jason C GS-13 AFSPC/XPYC
Subject: RE: Update- New Object near SSETI

Hi Taft,

One question: is there any way that you can derive the approximate
initial delta-v of the object from SSETI Express, and then compare it to
the other two Cubesat delta-v's?  This would give us a very strong
indication at whether we ar elooking at a "shaken loose"  scenario, or
an actual deployment.

We are working hard to listen for NCube and for SSETI, and appreciate
all your help - especially in this holiday period!

Many thanks and best regards,

Neil