QSO with ISS Crew

Hi All
On 26 Dec around 1200 UTC and the second pass after that,  VU3TYG, VU2RMS
and myself VU2POP had a good long QSO with Bill KC5ACR aboard the ISS.
This was split freq operation on the VHF band not xband rptr.
We do have a recording of the QSOs will have it complied as one soon.
Since yesterday we were looking for the X band rptr but nothing heard here.
Happy New to all
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP