Re: 9600 baud with IC-910H

As an addendum, I checked the output of the PK-900 on a scope, and a I
see a decent eye pattern.  When I put the scope on the 8 pin accessory
rx audio, I see diminished noise similar to squelch noise, no eye which
leads me to believe I do not have discriminator audio at this point
(plus the fact that it's squelch cut).

Ryan, KB0JQO