Re: RE: Features in replacement FT847. Wish list

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 10:45:56AM -0500, DOBarrows@aol.com wrote:
> Good Morning!
>
> I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but what I would like to see is a
> knob for the secondary vfo that is as large as the knob for the main vfo.

I was tempted to mention this as well, some of the older rigs used
to have this. I'd love a proper sized VFO A and VFO B.

> little knob is a pain.  And switching the vfos back and forth to the main tuning
> knob usually results in me getting confused and moving the transmit vfo way off
> frequency before I know what is happening.

I've done that too. ;-)

> -- Dave W8IJ

Dave, nice to work you on FO-29 and AO-7, though we still have to work each
other on VO-52. :-)

- 73

--
- db@db.net http://www.db.net/~db