RE: Features in replacement FT847. Wish list

Good Morning!

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but what I would like to see is a
knob for the secondary vfo that is as large as the knob for the main vfo.
Usually when I am working the linear transponders with my 847, I have the receive
vfo on the little knob and the transmit vfo on the big knob since I seem to
find more of an urgency in setting the transmit frequency.  But using that
little knob is a pain.  And switching the vfos back and forth to the main tuning
knob usually results in me getting confused and moving the transmit vfo way off
frequency before I know what is happening.

-- Dave W8IJ