Yaesu FT-736R for sale

This past year I purchased a new FT-847. I determined that I should keep
my FT-736R until satisfied that the new radio was going to work for me.
Now that I have enjoyed trouble free operation for a few months my
intension is to sell the FT-736R. I hope to pass it along to a satellite
operator who can make good use of it. My other choice is to list it on
eBay which I really don't wont to do. This is a good operating radio with
no problems. I have always operated it with the AC supply. I bought the
factory DC cord and it is still in the original box. A friend of mine who
was a RF design engineer with GE added the G3RUH mode to allow 9600 baud
packet operation. Since he had the test equipment to check the levels
things have always worked nicely. I bought and installed the FM tone board
when the radio was new and I have used it for SO-50 and AO-51 and it works
fine. Other than these few modes the radio is original. I have the box it
came in as well as the owners manual and the hand microphone. I am not a
smoker and live in a smoke free home. This radio has never been used
mobile and the only time it has been out of the shack is for field day
operation.

Having said all that I would expect this radio would be worth on the order
of $600.00 on the used market. Shipping and insurance I would ask the
buyer to arrange at there pleasure and expense. Please contact me with any
questions or if you would like a picture of this radio sent to you as an
email attachment. It would be my pleasure.

I appreciate you reading this email and your consideration. Best regards
and 73's << John