Re: OT: 910h random reset

pbaudino@formatnet.it writes:

Hi to  the list,

I have an Icom 910h (with 23 cm. option) and from 2 days I  have a very
strange problem: sometimes (totally random), when I switch on  the radio,
she totally reset to factory defauls.
The power supply is OK,  all seems OK, but I have this big problem ....
Anyone here had a similar  problem ?

Tnx and '73 de Piero IZ1ERR

If it's resetting after you switch off, that sounds like the internal
Lithium battery needs replacing.

David