From: "Joe Leikhim" <rhyolite@nettally.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] DOS based satellite programs
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:52:43 -0500

Hello
I am looking for an easy to use DOS based satellite tracking program that is
Y2K compliant and compliant with my HP200LX palm top. It must not require a
lot of RAM or have intensive graphics requirements.

Currently I have RealSked, which is text based and worked fine when last
used (before Y2K), but now I suspect may not be Y2K compliant.

Joe K4SAT