Re: 2.4 helix feed 4 sale

At 05:32 PM 12/25/2005, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:

>I cannot give an E-BAY feed back here but lets say my last deal with
>Bob stuff
>was very positive he give more than the buyer ask for. a great +++
>Bob all made
>it to the  fourth first town in the north America.

I second your comments.  Bob delivered his feed promptly, and also
returned a bit of excess money that I had paid him (postage turned
out to be cheaper than he first calculated).  I'll buy off Bob again
next time he's selling something I'm looking for. :)

And needless to say, he for excellent feedback on eBay from me as well.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com