Re AO51 Mobile

For the LEOs I use a magnetic mount 2 metre quarter wave on my vehicle,
which doubles as a 3/4 wave at 70cms and achieves better than 1.5:1 on both
bands.. I found it better than the combined 1/4 wave 2metre - 5/8 wavelength
70cm antennas.
This feeds into an IC706 Mk2G and I can work all the fm birds both static
and true mobile (with the wife driving ).
Regards
Mike
G3LGR