Re: Attenuation from trees?

This past spring (my first at a new QTH) I noticed what seemed to be
a significant drop in low-elevation, 70cm signal strength when the
leaves came out. This was comfirmed this past autumn when they fell.

Unfortunately, the trees are on the neighbiors property, so the chain-
saw option is right out.

Besides, I rent.

Bob, KC2MH

-