From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Ed Krome (K9EK)
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 1:21 PM
To: Steve
Cc: Ed Krome (K9EK); amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Attenuation from trees?

Message text written by "Steve"

Hi All,

        I'm having a discussion with a friend about the effect of trees on
the 70cm
downlink from AO51, SO50, and AO27. I have a few trees and it doesn't seem
all that bad to me. I wonder what other folks experience has been. If you
have a problem, what have you done to overcome it?

Merry Xmas etc. to all.
Steve .. AI7W
lm #2270<

FWIW: a 70cm moonbouncer of some repute once stated that the
most powerful amplifier he ever bought was a chainsaw.

:-)

Ed K9EK