Re: Attenuation from trees?

Message text written by "Steve"
Hi All,

        I'm having a discussion with a friend about the effect of trees on
the 70cm
downlink from AO51, SO50, and AO27. I have a few trees and it doesn't seem
all that bad to me. I wonder what other folks experience has been. If you
have a problem, what have you done to overcome it?

Merry Xmas etc. to all.
Steve .. AI7W
lm #2270<

FWIW: a 70cm moonbouncer of some repute once stated that the
most powerful amplifier he ever bought was a chainsaw.