Re: AO-51 mobile

I was able to work AO-51, SO-50 and AO-27 with no problems using an HT with
a 2m 1/4 wave whip while traveling barefoot with no preamp.  This works best
in an area where there is low intermod.  I live in the Chicago metro area
and it's hard to receive the weaker satellites.  It's not impossible.  Look
for best results with passes >30 degrees.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF