  From: Michael A. Tondee<mailto:mat_62@netcommander.com>
  To: amsat-bb@amsat.org<mailto:amsat-bb@amsat.org>
  Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 4:59 PM
  Subject: [amsat-bb] I'm now an Amsat member!

  Forgive the bandwidth but I'm excited to be supporting AMSAT. I signed up
for
  the QRO membership package and just got my materials today. Very quick
  turnaround from signing up to receiving my stuff. Excellent service from
the
  AMSAT store.  Nice to finally have a registered copy of SATPC32!
  73,
  Michael W4HIJ
  AMSAT # 36017
  ----
  Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org<mailto:amsat-bb@amsat.org>. Opinions expressed
are those of the author.
  To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to
Majordomo@amsat.org<mailto:Majordomo@amsat.org>