Nova 2.2 B

In NOVA in the set-up screen for 2 stations 1 sat window, I can not remove
the previous country. How do you delete the previous country to add a new
one? I must be missing something here. It will not delete, or erase. I cant
even take me out of observer 1. I really just need to clear observer 2 to
enter a new country there. Any know this?

                               Thanks, Pete