Re: DOS based satellite programs

In a message dated 12/22/2005 12:26:34 PM Central Standard Time,
Pughkeithd@cs.com writes:

> N4HY's QuikTrak Ver. 5.02 will fulfill all of your requirements.  I run it
> on
> my HP-200LX and virtually any other machine out there.  It will support EGA
> or VGA Graphics and will run with or withour a Co-Processor.  Although
> somewhat
> dated, it probably still supports more functions than any other piece of
> Satellite Tracking Software out there.  The entire program with all support
> files
> will fit easily on one floppy.  Give it a try!  If you have trouble finding
> copy, please let me know.
>
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
>
> 73 - Keith, W5IU
> ----

I should have said that QuikTrak supports CGA and EGA/VGA graphics.  The
older CGA graphics, which I run on the HP-200LX, are not as pretty but are very
functional.  With only the CGA maps installed, the program requires very little
space (everything necessary for CGA will fit on an old 256K, 5.25 inch
floppy).

73 - Keith, W5IU