Re: DOS based satellite programs

N4HY's QuikTrak Ver. 5.02 will fulfill all of your requirements.  I run it on
my HP-200LX and virtually any other machine out there.  It will support EGA
or VGA Graphics and will run with or withour a Co-Processor.  Although somewhat
dated, it probably still supports more functions than any other piece of
Satellite Tracking Software out there.  The entire program with all support files
will fit easily on one floppy.  Give it a try!  If you have trouble finding a
copy, please let me know.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

73 - Keith, W5IU