Re: DOS based satellite programs

I'm still using InstantTrack on an old 486.  Works great!  Also used it
on a P-1 in my classroom as a kind of glorified screensaver 24/7.  The
kids were fascinated especially since **everything** in terms of
communication to this wee Arctic village comes and goes via satellite.
It's great showing the kids the difference between geostationary and
geosynchronous orbits and the LEO's, etc.