DOS based satellite programs

Hello
I am looking for an easy to use DOS based satellite tracking program that is Y2K compliant and compliant with my HP200LX palm top. It must not require a lot of RAM or have intensive graphics requirements.

Currently I have RealSked, which is text based and worked fine when last used (before Y2K), but now I suspect may not be Y2K compliant.

Joe K4SAT