Nova Prob w Labjack

I am using Nova 2.2B with Labjack and the G-5500 rotor. If the
tracking sat is not in view and I tell Nova to start tracking the AZ
antenna goes far right all the way to 90 degrees and stays there. It
will not move, even manually until i go to the Nova rotor setup and
click the OK button. Then i can move the antenna. If the tracked sat
is in view and i turn Tracking ON Nova seems to work ok. But as soon
as LOS happens the AZ antenna moves far right and locks. Nova will
NOT park my antenna nor will it pre-move it.

Les
W4SCO