Full Duplex Hand-Held?

Greetings All!

I've been thinking about upgrading my 2m/440 hand-held to something a bit more
modern.  However, I'd also like to have the new radio still be capable of
"full duplex" operation for my occasional operation on the FM birds.

I'm probably just dense, but while comparing the various features of the
current "crop" of North American hand-held radios, I'm finding that none of
their advertising makes any reference to a "full duplex" capability.

I'd appreciate knowing which (if any) of the current crop of North
American-marketed 2m/440 hand-helds still offers the "full-duplex" feature.

Thanks and 73,

Keith Baker
VA3KSF / KB1SF