Mode of AO-51 for

Very Urgent !!

Dear KE4AZN  AO-51 Echo Satellite Command Station

During 28 December 2005 – 3 January 2006, Thailand would be the host of
“25th Asia Pacific Scout Jamboree 2005” at Had Tao, Sattahip, Chonburi (see
more information at http://www.aprjam25.org/) The Thailand Amateur Radio
Satellites Corporate (TAMSAT) has an opportunity to join this event as
helping scouts to use Portable HAM Radio Station E25AJ connecting via Low
Earth Orbit Satellites (LEO).  As we found, at the present, Low Earth Orbit
Satellites with excellent efficiency is only AO-51 that is belong to yours.
The efficiency would be best when using in High Power Mode as we can found
from 22 Oct 2005 14:10 UTC E20QVD connecting with 9W2QC HAM of Malaysia with
1 Watt RF power .

Therefore, as we found the AO-51 Schedule that announced on
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php says that after 19 Dec
2005 the mode of working will be FM Repeater, V/U and 9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP
BBS.  Since the record of communication via AO-51 satellite in Thailand,
including the announcement of frequency usage from NTC that allows to
receive at 435 – 437 MHz UHF frequency band only, cannot transmit and the
Transceiver that can set the PL Tone in Thailand are very few, we used to
communicate with this satellite by receiving through Satellites Gateway
Station that use the signal received from Transceiver through UHF to VHF
Downconvertor to let the signal out by VOIP Echolink program at Conference
HS0AC or CHANG room, then HAM of Thailand received the signal from Link that
connected in Conference to on air in many parts of Thailand.  Therefore,
with these loads of problem, TAMSAT Group would like to ask you that
controlling AO-51 for your help by changing mode of AO-51 Satellites to be
FM Repeater, V/U High Power Mode and No PL Tone or mode during 28 Dec 05 to
3 Jan 06 as followed :-

28 Dec 2005 - 3 Jan 2006
FM Repeater, V/U High Power Mode
Uplink: 145.920 mhz FM, No PL Tone
Downlink 435.300 mhz FM

Your kindly help would be very appreciated and most helpful for this event.
Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Tanan Rangseeprom HS1JAN
Little Huston - Space Operations of E25AJ Team
e-mail : hs1jan@tamsat.org
http://jamboree.siamportals.com