HRD - Multi-Radio Support

I am now testing Ham Radio Deluxe with up to ten radios tracking a satellite
at the same time. More realistically I am using a FT-817 for TX and an IC-910H
for RX - the only two VHF/UHF radios I have in the shack.

After today's walk in the mountains I will start the documentation, with luck
this will be finished this evening or tomorrow.

I will then be active on the satellites again.

Simon Brown
---
http://blog.ham-radio.ch/