Mobile Eggbeater

Howdy Gang,

AI7W (Steve) in Oregon was curious about my mobile Eggbeater for 70cm LEO
receive.  I put a picture on my web site Steve:

http://www.mt.net/~k7mt

I also looked at Steve's nice web page.  Nice page Steve and finally saw a
picutre of you.  By your voice I thought you were much younger !!!!  So much
for first impressions by voice.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  I am old enough I am staying
with tradition..

I will be mobile to Dickinson, ND from Helena, Mt. for holidays with family.
I will try to work the satellite across these two states with the Eggbeater
of course as my listening post on my IC-706 Mark II G

Bill K7MT