HAMSAT (VO-52) Switch back to Indian Transponder

Dear AMSATs,

I just got a message from the India Space Research
Organisation (ISRO) that they will switch my
transponder of and switch over to the Indian
Transponder.

The switch over will be done at December 21 on 4:40
UTC time.

To know what transponder is switched on please listen
for the beacon that is active. Each transponder has a
different beacon, see below:

Indian transponder - unmodulated carrier on
145.936MHz.
Dutch Transponder  - CW message on 145.860MHz.

Many thanks for all your reports,
I hope you enjoyed my transponder in space.

73 de PE1RAH
William Leijenaar
** Developer of the Dutch Transponder on HAMSAT
---
http://mail.yahoo.com