Re: KPC-9612+ TNC question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Avery WA6LIE" <wa6lie@msn.com>
To: <phillor@telstra.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:52 AM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] KPC-9612+ TNC question

> Phil,
>
> The KPC-9612 will NOT do HF. It sends 1200/96K only.
> It will talk to ur computer at 300K though....

Thank you everyone for the replies to my question.

I did read the online specs, before asking the question, for the TNC and it
looked like a high speed only TNC. I found the the port one specs a little
confusing.

It's too expensive anyway, but if it did the job I could have gone without
three meals a day for a week to pay for it..

Regards,
Phil.