Portable for 2 weeks

Hello everyone,
        The XYL and I will be portable from 12-23 to 1-8. The XYL and I are
starting from FN12 in NY and headed to EN69 in IN., then to EM74 in GA, than
to EM00 in TX, than off to EL17 in TX, than up to EL59 in LA, back to EM74
in GA and then home to FN12. As you can imagine, we will be covering a lot
of grids that are not normally on the air. I will try to operate as many
passes of AO-51, FO-29, VO-52, AO-7 (B-mode) and possibly AO-27 and SO-50. I
will be using mobile antennas while on the road and an Arrow on a tripod
while stopped. I am hoping that AO-51 will remain in V/U mode during this
trip (I have requested it with the command team) but if not, look for me on
the other birds.
        We should be in IN. on 12-23(night) to 12-24 (morning), GA. from
12-24 to 12-27, FN00 in TX from 12-28 to 12-30(morning), EL17 in TX from
12-30(night) to 1-2, to EL59 in LA for the night of 1-3, headed back to GA
1-4 for a day, then toward FN12 NY on 1-7. All dates are subject to change
but should be somewhere close (I hope). I hope to hear you on one of the
birds. I will also have 20 meters on board as well, more than likely on the
county hunters freq. between satellite passes.
                73 and happy holidays,
                            Rob  KB2YCC       Robin KB2YVA