From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Robert Bruninga
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 10:13 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org; w7lrd@juno.com; crpaoli@yahoo.com.br
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] IT print

>>> "Carlos Roberto Paoli - PY2FFZ"
>Hold "Print Screen", open notepad then "Ctrl +V" or go to "Edit" and
>"Paste" finally "File" and "Print"...

I used to be able to do that for DOS screens, but now it no longer works.  I
dont know what changed.  But when I hit print-scrn, and then open paint to
past the image, the "paste" is greyed-out.  (this is for
graphics)  havent tried it on text into a text editor.

But Im running Windows XP pro and really miss the print-scrn -> paste
feature.  Does anyone know how to re-enable it?

Bob