Re: IT print

>>> "Carlos Roberto Paoli - PY2FFZ"
>Hold "Print Screen", open notepad then "Ctrl +V" or
>go to "Edit" and "Paste" finally "File" and "Print"...

I used to be able to do that for DOS screens, but now
it no longer works.  I dont know what changed.  But
when I hit print-scrn, and then open paint to past
the image, the "paste" is greyed-out.  (this is for
graphics)  havent tried it on text into a text editor.

But Im running Windows XP pro and really miss the
print-scrn -> paste feature.  Does anyone know
how to re-enable it?

Bob