[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Re: KPC-9612+ TNC question
- Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] KPC-9612+ TNC question
- From: Mark Saurman <vo1one@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:25:47 -0330
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=UPrQFvQ4cqWq5aeFkmWF1xL2f6+ApCD6TOnd1r/QS9CVk7yneBzOngQAL4n/uPUGA+A0jp2gyoWCFCERUSE9fvBmRRd9CDn5rgSurHLB9uwim232l5YJaa4sAhbiqnTAox5n6zhA2bxRLYskdjiv37juFV3RfhnCekzdDrtDtwU=
- In-Reply-To: <002e01c6025c$aab39360$6401a8c0@mainhome>
> > Hello,
> > I'm interested in buying a KPC-9612+ TNC but before I do I want to make
> > sure
> > that it will operate at 300 baud on the HF bands. I posted an e-mail to
> > Kantronics but they have ignored my enquiry.
The KPC-9612+ TNC does NOT operate 300 baud HF. I have one and kind
of wish it did have that feature, but it does not. Sorry.
Sent via email@example.com. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org