Question from VO-52 Dutch Transponder Designer

As designer of the Dutch transponder on the HAMSAT
(VO-52) I like to know how my radio is working up
there. I get many emails with positive news, but
actually I am looking for RF measurements.

>From the Indian transponder I have seen a spectrum
plot on internet, that can be found under the
following link:

I have tried to measure the VO-52 with my (old)
spectrum analyser, but the signals are to weak for it
to detect. With a pre-amp I see some small signals
apear, but difficult to see and to make a clear
picture off.

I would like to have some plot like the one that has
been made of the Indian transponder. Is there anyone
who has some more time and better equipment to make a
plot of the RF output of the Dutch transponder ???

Many thanks for your help,

73 de PE1RAH
William Leijenaar