    Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:20:01 -0700
    From: Jerry Clement <stormchaser@shaw.ca>
    Subject: [amsat-bb] Icom AG25 mod

    - -

    I should have explained more to the point what I am looking for. I
    am aware I
    could use a bias T, however what I was really after is a way of
    powering the
    AG25 on and off right on the internal board. I saw this exact mod
    somewhere,
    but not sure where. I do not want to do it through the coax. I have
    a Advanced
    Receiver Research , Model MSP432VDG-160 that has a external power
    cable.,
    that is what I want the AG25 to do, or I will purchase another 2
    meter ARR.
    Thanks to everyone who emailed me
    Jerry VE6AB

--