Re: SDR-1000 (was FT-847 discontinued?)

Hi Dave

I would hope no asbestos suit would be required for discussing
new less understood ham equipment

I thank you for the nformation.
I will look for the URL you suggested.

I have had a few senior moments trying to understand how digital
voice could ever handle a 10-20 station pile up on a 20 meter DX
operation.

Thanks again

Joe K0VTY