RE: Re:Shipping out of U.S.

I'm in the business of selling (computer) gear on the Internet and eBay.
We'll ship anywhere but we don't accept non-US Credit Cards because of
fraud. PayPal we'll do for most International orders. PayPal is real good.
So far, we've had absolutely no problems with PayPal at all. A very good
service.

With PayPal, make sure they are PayPal "Verified".

We've stopped using USPS because too many items are lost and the lost claims
process is a pain. I'd never use Parcel Post for anything of value. Global
Express mail is they way to go if you use USPS. We now use UPS for all
International and domestic orders.

Thank you

Frank Keeney, KG6JVE
http://www.wlanparts.com