Re: FT-847 discontinued?

I talked to the guys at AES and they said there not making it anymore. I
found somebody that was selling one for a good price and couldn't pass it
up. But you may wanna check on EBAY. Maybe you can get one there. But from
what I can tell, the people that have them. Don't wanna give them up. They
work really well for what we want them for.

Good luck on your adventures.
I locked out with mine 1 week ago. Was able to buy it.

Jay
W0JAY

On 12/14/05, Gary Joe Mayfield <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if they have one, but Burghardt's does still list it on it's
> site.

http://www.burghardt-amateur.com/Burghardt/HTML/new_product_frames/new_text_f
rame.html

--