Icom AG25 mod

-

I should have explained more to the point what I am looking for. I am aware I
could use a bias T, however what I was really after is a way of powering the
AG25 on and off right on the internal board. I saw this exact mod somewhere,
but not sure where. I do not want to do it through the coax. I have a Advanced
Receiver Research , Model  MSP432VDG-160 that has a external power cable.,
that is what I want the AG25 to do, or I will purchase another 2 meter ARR.
Thanks to everyone who emailed me
Jerry VE6AB