re Transistors

Hey Guys it works North and South, Not long ago I sent a Money Order south
for a piece of equipment, According to the Bank the Money Order  has been
cashed. To date no goods have arrived. The exchange rate at that time was
about 1.20 cad per 1.00 usd. Figure it out. What do I do eat it that's all
I can do.. But if I see an ad from that guy all "H" is going to break out..
Ron VE7YC