Re: Obsolete Transistor Needed

The same scam has been pulled on Ebay and nearly every bank in the world.
There is no organisation in the world who will ask you to confirm your
passwords  because they've lost your details (or some
 similar excuse)
People should know the proper address for the sites/services they
regularly use. Anybody who falls for these scams only have themselves to
blame.