FT-847 discontinued?

  Hi Folks,  I searched the archives but didn't find much
  on this.  Sorry if it's been hashed over already....
  I went out to buy an FT-847 and I can't find one.  It's
  listed as "Discontinued" on almost every ham radio mfg
  out there.  Yaesu.com still has it's picture as their
  front page...   Anyone help shed some light on this for
  me?   I recently moved and want to supplement the 736 with
  another rig now that I have the room!!!  Thanks in advance...
  -James   KI0KN