Fw: Updating keps in SatPC32

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael A. Tondee
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:45 PM
Subject: Updating keps in SatPC32

Can someone explain to me how to update the keps in SatPC32? For some reason I
can't make any sense out of the directions. I get my keps from Spacetrack via
the Celestrack download system.  From what I can gather I'm supposed to use
the Satrename program to put the keps in an "orbs" file but afterwards I can
never get it to show up in the source file list under the satellites setup
menu. I'm lost here and very frustrated.
Thanks,
Michael W4HIJ