Re: Obsolete Transistor Needed

At 09:46 AM 12/14/2005, Don Woodward wrote:

>Please don't stereotype us! When I ran an business and when I sold
>things on eBay, I sold all over the world - I even had a ".uk" forward
>to my website.  I think it's an "education" issue with them - they don't
>realize how easy UPS, FedEx and others have made doing international
>business.

More and more places are trading globally, as are more and more
individuals.  For those of us not in the US, this situation has been
great as global markets give us access to a lot more goods and
services.  I frequently order things from overseas, whether that be
through an online store or eBay.

10 years ago, I wouldn't have bothered, too much hassle, but now,
international purchasing is so easy, thanks to the Internet, more
payment options and reliable shipping.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com