Re: Obsolete Transistor Needed

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 21:57 +0000, G8IFF/KC8NHF wrote:
> It's an American thing... a fear of anything outside of their own
> country.
> Just look at the number of Americans that advertise items for sale,
> both
> here and on E-bay, and stipulate that they will sell ONLY
> to the 48 states.
>  What's the problem of trading with other countries?

Please don't stereotype us! When I ran an business and when I sold
things on eBay, I sold all over the world - I even had a ".uk" forward
to my website.  I think it's an "education" issue with them - they don't
realize how easy UPS, FedEx and others have made doing international
business.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP