Keps Dual IF Downconverter (13LNC72-DB)

Hi - I posted a few weeks back looking for a Keps downconverter and
didn't get any replies, so I figured I'd try again.

I'm looking for a Keps Dual IF Downcoverter (13LNC72-DB).  I know
there was talk on this BB about a group buy a few months back, so I
wanted to see if that actually happened and if there are any more
available.

Also if you just have one available for sale, please let me know.

Thanks, Dave