XE2AT EK26..

Hi boys , many thanks for all QSOs from EK15-25 on SO50 and AO27 yesterday
11th Dec...
I am in a very small window for the North part of USA but was great heard to
Randy N7SFI !!
Today Sunday I will be on AO27 and SO50 again, I will be just in one high
pass in both satellites, unfortunally I am in the midle of mountains toward
the North so I will lost the satellite about 7 degrees elev..
GL and I see in the evening from EK26 , I am in Huatulco bay :-)
73 de Al
XE2AT