USAF's XSS-11 Satellite and AO-40

I just read an article in November 2005's Popular Science titled "Battlefield
Space" (Page 50-57).  They mentioned many new technologies that the US Air
Force was working on including mid-space refueling for satellites.  Their
XSS-11 satellite, which should fly in 2006, will be designed to get close to
satellites using its' cameras.  I wonder if we can volunteer AO-40 as a
"target" to see if they can maneuver around it and maybe get some pictures
during the event so that we can see what happened and what condition the bird
is in.

I recommend that everyone read this article as it is very good at showing some
of the newer technologies that are out there.  There is more available online
at popsci.com/spacewar.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN