No Subject

W6GMT
Brock Thomsen
1721 Melody Lane
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Kern County DM05

While we are talking HT's and Arrows. If  you guys  ever get a chance to
stop by the Arrow Antenna Factory
do it. The factory is just off I80 in Cheyenne WY.  The factory is owned by
a husband and wife team. He has manufactured most of the machines to build
the antennas  and she makes most of them.  The automation of remedial tasks
is remarkable.  I stopped by last spring on my way to the summer QTH in MN
and spent most of the morning on the tour.

73
Brock
PS they have directions to the Factory on there web site